$25 - $35 / hour
HVAC Installer and Technician — Rockford, MI
Blakeslee & Son is seeking an HVAC installer and technician to immediately fill an open HVAC technician position with our team. We are seeking a full-time service tech (residential and light commercial).
Working with Blakeslee offers an exciting change of pace, an opportunity to grow, and great wages with competitive benefits. Looking to switch jobs, but don’t want to lose your vacation days? Let us know how we can accommodate you in a new position at Blakeslee & Son!
Blakeslee & Son, Inc. has been in business for nearly 75 years, serving the HVAC and plumbing needs of Rockford, Grand Rapids, Ada, Cascade, Comstock Park, Walker, and Grandville, MI. When we work in the homes of our community, our techs treat our customers like family: with courtesy, respectfulness, cleanliness, and work done to the highest standard.
Are you our ideal match? We value your skills! We’d love to hire you on and set you up with what you need to succeed: a company vehicle, supplied uniforms, continual training, and tools and tech, all paid for by us!
Day In the Life at Blakeslee:
An experienced HVAC Install and Service Technician at Blakeslee & Son will be performing service, maintenance, and installation of both furnaces and air conditioning systems. Boiler experience is also a must. Our installers and technicians work with a wide variety of makes and models of both furnaces and air conditioners and must be comfortable doing so. A candidate for this role must also have the ability to install furnace and AC. Additionally, you must have a valid driver’s license and a good motor vehicle record.
If you have a positive and enthusiastic approach to customer service, we want to talk to you!
We’re hiring—Apply today! Our HVAC technician/installer job is open to candidates in:
- Grand Rapids
- Cedar Springs
- Comstock Park
And the surrounding areas!
- Experience with Furnace and AC service and installation
- Experience with Boiler service and installation
- Willing to Present and Sell Maintenance Program
- Willing to Present Add on sales at every call
- Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record
- Positive Can-Do Attitude
- Enjoy working with people
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, and tech)
- Enjoy helping clients become more comfortable in their home
- Identify enhancement opportunities to assist the customer
- Competitive Pay
- Health Benefits
- Company Supplied Uniforms and Vehicle
- Paid Vacations & Holidays
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- HVAC: 5 years (Preferred)
- EPA Type II (Preferred)
- Multiple Locations